|BSBCNV501||Take instructions in relation to a transaction|
|BSBCNV502||Read and interpret a legal document and provide advice|
|BSBCNV503||Analyse and interpret legal requirements for a transaction|
|BSBCNV504||Prepare legal documents|
|BSBCNV505||Finalise the conveyancing transaction|
|BSBCNV506||Establish and manage a trust account|
|BSBCNV601||Identify and conduct searches|
|BSBLEG413||Identify and apply the legal framework|
|BSBLEG415||Apply the principles of contract law|
|BSBLEG512||Apply legal principles in property law matters|
|FNSACC413||Make decisions in a legal context|
|FNSINC401||Apply principles of professional practice to work in the financial services industry|
|FNSORG601||Negotiate to achieve goals and manage disputes|
Assessment will be comprised of a mix of assignments including discussion (Q & A, and role plays), on the job practical experience, workbook, case studies and tests. All assessments must be submitted to a satisfactory standard to gain the qualification, unless recognition of prior learning has been successfully assessed and achieved.
Why our students love studying at NBIA:
- "I liked being able to work through the course content at my own pace."
- "When I had a problem I could call or email and get help quickly."
- "There were no hidden fees."
- "The flexibility of online delivery really worked for my busy schedule."
- "I didn’t have to wait for a class to start; I was able to get started within a few of days of paying for the course."
- "Study could be done wherever I wanted; I didn’t have to go to a specific classroom."
- "The staff were very helpful with information about which course would suit my needs."