Diploma of Accounting FNS50217
The FNS50217 Diploma of Accounting qualification is nationally-accredited and recognised and is the ideal accounting course for individuals who want to either start their own business, move into a new role with an accounting focus or greatly increase skills and knowledge in accounting for their existing job.
Delivered online, the accounting diploma course is popular for those already working, who want excellent education in a flexible format. Many of our students have been in roles such as bookkeeper, tax agent, assistant accountant, tax return accountant, accounts payable or receivable officer and are looking to greatly increase their career prospects.
During the course of the accounting diploma you'll a range of accounting functions such as:
- how to prepare tax documents and financial reports for businesses and individuals
- how to provide management accounting information
- how to provide information on financial and business performance
- how to manage budgets and forecasts,
- how to complete business activity and instalment activity statements
- how to establish and maintain payroll systems.
What are your job prospects following graduation?
The Diploma of Accounting course is perfect for individuals who wish to secure a role such as:
- Tax Return Accountant
- Business Accountant
- Registered Tax Agent
- Certified Bookkeeper
- Tax Agent
- Tax Accountant
- Financial Controller
- BAS Agent
- Assistant Accountant
- Tax Return Agent
- Virtual Bookkeepers
- Personal Financial Manager
- Group Financial Controller