Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping FNS40217
Ready for a rewarding career in the finance industry? The Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping is a fantastic place to start.
The course delivers practical knowledge of a variety of accounting and bookkeeping tasks performed in the workplace, including completing Business Activity Statements (BAS), preparing financial reports, and establishing and maintaining a payroll system. It is a nationally accredited and recognised course and is perfect for those wishing to expand existing skills in accounts, accounting and bookkeeping or those ready to start their own business as a bookkeeper or registered BAS agent (the course meets the educational requirements of obtaining the BAS agent registration by the Tax Practitioners Board (TPB).)
Delivered online, this accounting and bookkeeping course is ideal for those already working in the field, or those in administration or office management roles who wish to advance their careers, and who need flexibility to complete further qualifications.
In the course you'll learn how to:
- prepare financial reports,
- establish and maintain payroll systems,
- administer accounts and ledgers,
- operate computerised accounting system,
- process financial transactions,
- develop complex spreadsheets,
- prepare budgets and financial statements,
- complete business activity statements and instalment activity statements.
Where can the FNS40217 Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping take you?
This course is perfect for those wishing to pursue a career as a:
- Business bookkeeper
- Payroll officer
- Accounts administrator
- Accounts payable/receivables officer
- Administration manager
- Office manager
- Contract bookkeeper
- Accounting support officer
- Registered BAS agent (conditions apply)
- Virtual bookkeeper