Accounting Principles Skill Set FNSSS00014
This short course is designed to give people who perform a range of tasks using accounting principles, more concrete knowledge and skills using a variety of real world examples provided by expert trainers. The seven units of competency in this course are nationally recognised under the Australian Qualifications framework and offer a cost effective, time-efficient way to gain a qualification without the intensity of diploma-level study.
- 7 units of study (specific units of study listed below)
- Industry professionals delivering quality content
- Support on hand to ensure you succeed
- Comprehensive training materials
There are no prerequisites for this course.
The course requires 6-12 months (480 hours) of study to complete. Some students may complete the course faster or slower, depending on time available and other commitments.
A variety of small assessments in various formats will be used to assess competence.
Units of Study
- FNSACC311 Process financial transactions and extract interim reports
- FNSACC312 Administer subsidiary accounts and ledgers
- BSBFIA401 Prepare financial reports
- FNSACC408 Work effectively in the accounting and bookkeeping industry
- FNSACC416 Set up and operate a computerised accounting system
- FNSTPB401 Complete business activity and instalment activity statements
- FNSTPB402 Establish and maintain payroll systems
Pathways to Further Study
On successful completion of this course, you will receive credits towards the FNS40217 Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping. It also forms the entry requirement to the FNS50217 Diploma of Accounting and 50% of the entry requirements for the FNS60217 Advanced Diploma of Accounting.
Pricing and Registration
The cost of this course is $1350. Please contact us to determine whether you are eligible for government grants or discounts.
Registrations are now open!